Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Valkyrie

You pick...

1) One of a host of female figures who choose who will win or die in battle in Norse mythology,
2) A plot to assassinate Hitler,
3) A movie about the same starring Tom Cruise,
4) A long range distance driver fabricated by Innova for Disc Golf.

I pick...

Not being from Scandinavia, not having been alive during World War II, having seen the movie and having not been impressed by it, but, being a Disc Golfer, I will stick with number four. By sheer coincidence it also just happens to be my primary driver.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

like the stream of consciousness flowing on your blog....will make sure i follow it religiously and throw a pebble in the stream every once in a while....best, rj

T. T. Douglas said...

Thanks RJ, you are the man...

Anonymous said...

Orfi, I choose XL and only XL, it makes it easy to decide what I will throw. You are quite the writer and I hope you soon won't have as much time to write, unless it becomes your new profession!

Mike F.

T. T. Douglas said...

Thanks Mike. I really appreciate it. I hope I don't have as much time soon either.