Wednesday, March 11, 2009

She speaks about Citi again

And it's not all that pleasant. What's that sound I hear? Oh yes, it's Uncle Vik emitting a high-pitched wailing, "Nooooooo!" He's probably thinking, "I just barely managed to stop the slide with my crafty memo ploy, and there she goes opening up her yap again."

I've refrained in the past from referring to her because it would be too easy, (like shooting fish in a barrel) but she's been right every time before and was the first one to call it way back when. So why not now? Listen to what ole Meredith, speaking with Maria Bartiromo, has to say about Citi and their latest "leaked" internal memo. It's a ten minute piece of tape starting with a general view of the credit crunch, so if you are just interested in the Citi part go to the 4:20 (hmm) mark.

The money quote, "By my math, they don't make money in any of their businesses."


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where is the interview ?

T. T. Douglas said...

She starts talking about Citi at the 4:20 mark so just fast forward to there. I just watch it so it's working for me.