Friday, October 8, 2010

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly



This spaghetti western has always been one of my favorite cowboy movies. Directed by Sergio Leone and starring Clint Eastwood, Lee Van Cleef, and Eli Wallach, it was everything a gun-slinging western should be including the epic theme song by Hugo Montenegro and His Orchestra.

Well, check out The Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britain rocking out to the tune. It's really creative and they are obviously having a good time performing it. Enjoy and happy Friday.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

A marvelous find. A bit of my youth, layered over with the UK, Italy, our own Desert Southwest, and Hawai'i. I'm wearing my serape over my surf shorts right now.

Unknown said...

A marvelous find. A bit of youth, layered over by the UK, Italy, our own Desert Southwest, and Hawai'i. I'm going to wear my serape over my surf shorts for the entire weekend. Thanks man.

T. T. Douglas said...

Thanks for enjoying. It is quite the eclectic mix, is it not? And for me it just brings back memories of Clint doing his thing. Cheers!