Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Dr. Gupta's advice to parents on H1N1

I like Dr. Gupta. I think his style is polished yet no-nonsense for a doctor who presents health and wellness information via the media. He is also a board certified neurosurgeon so he is a credible source for medical advice. I thought I would link to this short CNN article where he went to ERs and Pediatric ERs to find out how the personnel are gearing up for this flu season, given the frightening upcoming swine flu scenario being reported.

Normally I don't give much thought to the upcoming flu season every year, but this one is a little bit different. Dr. Gupta gives advice about what to do should you suspect your child may have become infected with H1N1. He says he is going to follow this approach with his three daughters. Having two young boys of my own I will be paying a little more attention this season. Thanks Dr. Gupta.

No comments: