Monday, September 20, 2010

Ex-Military Manager

A close cropped brush-cut and ramrod posture hint at this manager’s previous employer. Surprise cubicle inspections and barked out phrases such as, “We meet today at fifteen hundred hours, don’t be late,” or “X, you have to follow the chain of command,” round out the suspicions. You would like to suggest to this manager that it might be beneficial to give some tips to Combat Manager, but are afraid to do so lest you wind up having to drop and give Ex-Military Manager twenty.

6 comments:

Anji said...

Interesting idea. It's not easy to be in charge of an Ex Officer. She told me that I shouldn't 'ask' her to carry out tasks, but 'command' her.

Anji said...

By the way, the present settings you have for your comments breaks frames on ExposeYourBlog!

T. T. Douglas said...

First off Anji, thank you for your comment.

Second, I'm sorry about that. I hope I am not causing a problem and if I am would like to rectify it immediately. Is there something I should be doing to prevent this from happening? I am not very technical as you can tell by the simple layout of my blog.

Thanks again.

T. T. Douglas said...

Anji,

I looked on the forum and saw a note from an admin on how to proceed. I believe I have fixed it. If you read this please let me know if I am in compliance and once again, sorry for the trouble. Thank you.

Anji said...

Yes you are!! everything works fine now. Thanks for dealing with it so quickly.

T. T. Douglas said...

Great. Thank you.