Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The world's best airport?

I have traveled quite a bit in the past and still do these days, so I have spent countless hours in airports, good ones and bad ones. Airports are interesting, dynamic places. A good one allows for a comfortable and exciting traveling experience while a bad one can make a trip (at least that portion of it) seem difficult or even excruciating at times.

In the interest of not upsetting anyone I will not name my least or most favorite airports, but I will say that I have been in the one featured in this article and it is very, very good. The article says that it can arguably be construed as the world's best. I don't know if it is, but I will say that I have not been in a better one yet, although Hong Kong's is pretty darn good as well.

No comments: