Thursday, February 21, 2013

That's hot!

Here (in this linked list, not in the picture) for your consumption (or not) are the world's spiciest hot sauces. Me, I just like to drench my eats in that old reliable, Crystal Hot Sauce which you can see in the picture to the left. It is just thick enough and has enough of a kick to add a little spice to the blandest of offerings, but it isn't really that hot. When I can't get a hold of some Crystal, my backup is Cholula which I find mimics Crystal's viscous pour and spiciness pretty well. I am not really into Tabasco, which I find kind of watery. When I want something really hot I use the "Smack My Ass and call me Sally" sauce sold by the restaurant chain Tijuana Flats, but that didn't even make the list. Check them out. Hot, hot, hot!

No comments: